At Enable Exercise, our certified neurophysiotherapists and exercise physiologists are committed to providing personalized, evidence-based neurorehabilitation programs tailored to meet your unique needs. Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a spinal cord injury, managing the motor symptoms of Parkinson’s, coping with the challenges of multiple sclerosis, or navigating the complexities of cerebral palsy, our team uses state-of-the-art techniques to improve your quality of life.
- Spinal Cord Injury: Specialized exercises to improve muscle strength and daily functioning.
- Parkinson’s: Targeted movements to manage tremors and enhance mobility.
- Multiple Sclerosis: Adaptive exercises focusing on balance, coordination, and muscle strength.
- Cerebral Palsy: Pediatric and adult programs aimed at enhancing motor skills and posture.
- Stroke: Customized rehabilitation exercises designed to accelerate recovery and improve quality of life.
- Brain Injury: Therapeutic interventions to restore physical and cognitive functions.
Our ultimate goal is to empower you to regain independence, boost your mental well-being, and achieve the highest level of physical functionality possible. Trust Enable Exercise for a holistic approach to neurorehabilitation.
Full Body Exoskeleton -
Now Available At Enable Exercise
If you or a loved one has a spinal cord injury, stroke or other neurological conditions and diseases that make walking difficult (such as Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Cord Injury, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke), it can be tough to know where to start. Our neuro physiotherapists and exercise physiologists at Enable Exercise understand and have experience with evaluating patients who have a wide range of conditions to determine if this cutting-edge technology is right for them. With our help, our clients are able to begin using this device to move forward with their rehabilitation. Learn more about our Exoskeleton…
Our Key Differences
Enable Exercise is here to help you achieve your personal goals and overcome physical and rehabilitation challenges after a neurological deficit. By understanding how the neurological condition has impacted your life, we work with you to construct your exercise regime.